Who Are We?
Freelance Accountants is a platform for businesses, organisations and individuals to source and use trusted & vetted accountants, bookkeepers, legal cashiers, costs draftspeople, financial professionals to undertake projects or ongoing work at a competitive, online price.
Who Owns and Operates FreelanceAccountants.co.uk?
TP Recruitment Limited, a UK company registered with Companies House in England and Wales. Company number is 10750269. We are registered for VAT. Our company is also registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office as a data processor.
How Much Does It Cost to Post Projects and Use Freelance Accountancy Services?
The cost is included in the price you pay for the work. We charge a service charge which is incorporated into the bid price and there are no extras.
How Much Does it Cost to Tender for Work and Provide Freelance Services?
It costs nothing to tender for work and provide freelance services, although you will need to pay a service charge to us. This is applied to your hourly rate.
How Does it Work?
- Client posts a project.
- Freelancers bid for the work.
- The Client selects a Freelancer to do the work.
- The Client pays an amount and the Freelancer starts work.
- We request payment for the Freelancer over an agreed time period (weekly, monthly or at the end of the project).
- Once the Client is happy the work has been completed we release payment to the Freelancer.
Who Can Bid for Work?
Only properly vetted freelance accountants who have pre-registered with us. To become a vetted freelance accountant, bookkeeper or legal cashier, please click here. (this link takes you to the main Ten Percent Financial Recruitment website).
What is a Vetted Freelance Accountant?
A vetted freelance accountant is an accountant, finance professional, bookkeeper or legal cashier who has provided our company, TP Recruitment Limited, with the following:
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Address
- Copy of relevant professional qualification (optional)
- Details of at least one reference.
- Background checks cleared by Ten Percent Financial.